We offer coaching and implementation on different types of projects – you can see some examples below – but Strategy is not a one-solution-fits-all that is why our services are tailored to fit your reality.
If you are considering creating a social enterprise, we can:
- define your social enterprise purpose and design a model that is aligned with it;
- decide on the best business model for your social enterprise with financial projections;
- test your assumptions before you commit with your idea through market research.
If you are already developing an idea for a social enterprise, we can:
- do a feasibility study and/or a business plan;
- help you decide on relevant aspects of your organization such as your organizational chart, marketing plan, etc.;
- review and refine your social enterprise model and strategy, including social and financial aspects;
- assess the risks and opportunities of your idea.
If you are a non-profit considering alternatives to boost your programs or increase your sustainability, we can:
- work with you to review your strategy and action plans;
- define or refine your social purpose, intended social impact, logic models and theory of change and check for alignments with the social enterprise model;
- design social enterprises aligned with your social mission and resources.
If you are a for-profit that wants to be more like a social enterprise, we can:
- work with you to define your social purpose and/or intended social impact;
- help you differentiate between social responsibility and social enterprise and decide which approach is more aligned with your business.